Types of Strollers
First of all, you’ll need to figure out what stroller types best suit your interest. There are a lot of strollers from all of the manufacturers. Let’s review your options:
- All-terrain: If you want only one stroller for the mall, park and neighborhood walks, an all-terrain stroller is a great option. Larger wheels or air-filled tires make for a smoother ride.
- Car-Seat Carrier: A car seat carrier stroller is perfect for your newest addition and helpful during the quick trips during your baby’s first few months. Some car seat carriers take multiple brand of car seats and others are made for specific car seat brands.
- Double/Tandem Let your children enjoy sitting side-by-side in seats next to each other or with one seat in front of the other.
- Jogging: Whether you're running a few blocks or a few miles, the right jogging stroller can make exercise time with your little one a lot more fun !
- Lightweight: Looking for a stroller that is comfortable for baby and easy for everyday use? A lightweight stroller can give you lots of extras in a compact frame.
- Multi-function: Something that does something else
- Umbrella: Umbrella strollers are usually the lightest-weight strollers and can be identified by their long, thin profile when folded. A perfect choice for travel or quick trips . The choice is yours!
If you need help navigating our possibilities, you can find out more about our different stroller types here.