10 Ways To Make Everyday Moments with Your Child Special
At our Love Bug Twitter Party this week, Wally Wonderbug shared with us different ideas of how to turn everyday moments into opportunities to show your child a little extra love. We wanted to share a few of those ideas plus some that Wally didn’t get to share at the Twitter Party.
- Cuddle up under a blanket and watch what he or she wants to watch on TV.
- Give a chocolate kiss along with a real one.
- Exchange butterfly kisses or nose-to-nose Eskimo kisses.
- Make your child into a burrito.
- Read books about family love, like I Love You, Good Night, Guess How Much I Love You or If You Were My Bunny.
- Send an encouraging note with your child’s lunch.
- Talk in the car on the way to school instead of listening to the radio.
- Take a long walk together, at your child’s pace.
- Use magnetic letters to put loving messages on the fridge.
- Send your child a card in the mail, with stickers or a treat inside.
What everyday ways do you show your child that you love him/her?