4th of July Activities and Recipes for Kids of All Ages
Whether your child is a toddler or a tween, the 4th of July can be a time of family, fun and festivities. We rounded up some of our favorite picnic and party recipes, activities and crafts to make your 4th of July celebration fun for your whole family.
4th of July recipes:
- Pack a healthy, easy snack the kids will love at a picnic or BBQ. These Nut Butter-flys are sure to be a a crowd pleaser.
- Everyone will feel patriotic with this yummy fruit flag cake recipe!
- Veggies never tasted so good and healthy as they do with this grilled corn with Chilpotle-lime butter - mmmmm.
4th of July crafts & activities:
- Why wait for nightfall to see fireworks when you can make your own confetti launcher?
- Sometimes little ones can’t stay up to watch the fireworks, but you can have your own firework fun by having a picnic then going inside, closing the shades & giving the kids glow sticks to celebrate their own fireworks show.
- Patriotic Pinwheels can spruce up any 4th of July celebration!
What will you be doing to celebrate the 4th of July?
Posted July 1, 2011