5 Everyday Tips To Keep Romance Alive Post Baby
Remember those days when you were dating and you couldn’t wait to see your significant other? Those timeless dates where you just kept falling more in love? Keeping the spark alive may take a bit more effort now that baby(ies) have entered the picture, but it doesn’t have to end with baby nor does it have to break the bank.
5 Everyday Ways To Bring Back Some Romance
- Write a love note and put it in his lunch. It doesn’t have to be long. It can even be a silly word that has meaning and memories only between you.
- Find something to compliment her on. She will appreciate that you still find her attractive post baby.
- Stop to take the time to really kiss each other when you come home or leave for work.
- Remember how you used to hold hands when you went for a walk? You now are pushing a stroller & have a toddler in tow, but you can be creative on how to hold hands and baby.
- Your day is hectic, but take a minute to think about your partner and what you love about him/her. Send a short text saying how much you can’t wait to see him/her at the end of the day.
How do you keep romance alive post baby?