5 Ideas for Thanksgiving Leftovers
We all just celebrated Thanksgiving and have full bellies, but we can always find more room for Thanksgiving leftovers! A few ideas for recreating Thanksgiving dishes…
- Turkey Chili – substitute turkey for ground meat
- Turkey Pizza with Muenster Cheese. Yum!
- Cranberry Meatballs – orange juice & cranberries make a great meatball sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries – little healthier version of french fries
- Mashed Potato Patties – make them crispy and your family will love them!
What ideas do you have for Thanksgiving leftovers?
Posted November 25, 2011