Extreme Couponing has debuted on TLC. You may have seen episodes where people bring coupons to a new level. Through very calculated clipping and strategy, they are able to bring a $400.00 grocery bill down to $60.00 or less and sometimes end up paying nothing. The way they coupon is obviously extreme and not for everyone (the space alone that they need for their “stash” of supplies is definitely beyond the scope of city living in small spaces!).
We have 5 sites that may not fit extreme couponing, but they certainly help you find the best deals at the click of a mouse.
- CouponMom.com – This is almost a one-stop shop with online coupon codes, printout coupons and free samples.
- Coupons.com – This site has coupon gold with deals that you would normally find in the Sunday paper.
- Coupon Cabin.com – Deals are updated daily so you get the latest and greatest coupons and discounts.
- RetailMeNot.com - This user generated community keeps you up to date on what discount codes work and what are bad deals.
- Smartsource.com - Get the best local deals and printout coupons to maximize savings on this site.
Have you seen the show Extreme Couponing? What did you think? What practical tips do you have to finding the best deals?