5 Tips to Jump Start Your Spring Cleaning
Spring cleaning can be a daunting task, but in the next few weeks we will be featuring some tips to help kick off your Spring Cleaning with ease!
- Work Zones – Divide your house into zones. Work on 1 zone a week or day so it isn’t such an overwhelming task.
- Go Green – Make your own homemade products that are more earth-friendly. Check out Earth Easy for easy ways to make your own solutions.
- Unlock Your Closet – Organize your closet according to color or how you dress in the morning. This will make your closet look neater and cut down on getting ready time in the morning.
- Learn From Others – Check out Pinterest or other online sites to find ways to reorganize and de-clutter bookshelves, playrooms, garages and more!
- Involve Your Kids – These fun tips will have your kids racing to help with Spring Cleaning!
What Spring Cleaning tips do you have to share?
Posted February 19, 2013