5 Tips to Reduce SIDS
October is SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) Awareness Month. There are a lot of great sites with info on SIDS, but we wanted to highlight a few here.
Five tips for lowering your child’s risk of SIDS:
- Always place baby on her back to sleep.
- Don’t put toys or loose bedding in baby’s sleep space.
- Give baby his own sleep space such as a bassinet.
- Keep baby warm with a thicker onesie than with blankets.
- Keep baby’s sleep area smoke free.
What tips have your found helpful with your own children?
Posted October 12, 2010