Crib mattresses come with all kinds of options – innerspring, foam, latex, and the list goes on. What is a parent to do? Over a few of our Kolcraft Thursdays, we are going to talk about the befits of different crib mattresses.
Kolcraft has become the largest crib mattress manufacturer in the United States manufacturing everything from the Sealy® Tender Vibes Soothing crib mattresses to Contours® and Sealy® two-stage crib mattresses.
The concept of a two-stage crib mattress originated with Kolcraft over 20 years ago! This innovative crib mattress has come a long way from its inception. Our extended life product provides a full and firm supportive sleep surface for infants. When baby becomes a toddler, parents can flip over the mattress for a more resilient side for active toddlers!
Our Sealy® Select Springform Eco-Plush two-stage Infant-Toddler Innerspring Mattress is a dual-firmness mattress with a firm innerspring coil system, organic cotton side for infants and hypoallergenic latex foam side for toddlers. The Oeko-Tex Certified organic cotton cover is water-resistant.
Some of the features we love:
• Oeko-Tex Certified organic cotton cover is enhanced with Crypton® Select for an eco-friendly liquid, stain and allergen barrier
• Natural fibers remain soft without the use of plastic coating
• USDA-certified organic cotton and hypoallergenic layer support infants
• Luxuriously thick hypoallergenic latex foam top layer offers comfort and support for toddlers
• Latex foam is tested for safety and is Oeko-Tex Certified
What do you look for in a crib mattress? Please share your thoughts with us!