Baby Strollers Category
Whether you have twins or more than one child who needs a stroller, you know the challenge of a “stroller solution” for multiples. I still remember blazing hot days at the zoo with my niece and nephew who both needed a stroller after about an hour of walking. We didn’t have a tandem so we would take turns carrying one while the other was in the stroller. After about 3 hours, adults and children were all cranky and needed a nap! I wish the Contours Options II Tandem was around back then.
The Contours Options II Tandem is the perfect stroller to give you the flexibility needed as a parent. For one or two kids- infant or toddlers- everyone has a great view in any direction with its reversible seats! It is the ultimate stroller with lots of options for your ever changing life style.
A few of the features I especially like:
- Reversible seats! There are quite a few “seating” options for your children: both can face you, they can face each other, both can face forward, or they can sit back to back.
- Not only are the seats reversible…they recline!
- Easy trigger fold with convenient Free-Stand™ so the stroller can stand upright! (My poor car bumper would have appreciated the upright stand. I had so many scratches from the stroller leaning on it & of course falling over, all while taking paint off the car on the way down.)
- Who doesn’t love a parent tray with cup holders? This one is new and improved with deeper, ventilated cup holders.
- Adjustable canopy that can be raised or lowered to the height of your child (My absolute fave feature).
What are your “must have” features in a tandem?
Lightweight, umbrella, tandem, jogger, 3 wheeler – with so many stroller options, what is a parent or caregiver to do? Finding the perfect stroller isn’t easy, but it isn’t an impossible task either. Here at Kolcraft, we want to help answer your stroller questions and needs. In our Parent Resource Center, we provide a buying guide to help dispel the myths of stroller buying and instead concentrate on the 5 “must knows” of purchasing the right stroller for your needs and lifestyle.
One thing parents usually consider when buying a stroller are the options the stroller provides. How much storage does it have? Does the seat recline? Is there an option for reversible seats so my baby can face me? Are there cup holders? Does it turn easily? How does it fold? We have heard your important questions and are very excited to let everyone know about our new Contours Options 3 wheeler!
This new Contours stroller still has the “oh-so-loved” reversible seats which also hold most infant car seats, large storage basket, front swivel wheel, rear “never flat” wheels and easy trigger fold. The options don’t end here! We have added a parent tray with deeper, ventilated cup holders, a child cup holder and a height adjustable Sunrider canopy!
There are quite a few moms test driving our new Contours Options 3 wheeler. When they have their reviews up, we will let you know, but we also want to hear from you!
What features do you look for when buying a stroller? What burning questions do you have about finding the right stroller for your family? Our stroller team of engineers are here ready to answer your questions!