Maternity & Nursing Pillows Category
One of THE most important purchases you will make for baby is your crib mattress. After all, that is where your baby will be spending most of his or her time. Unfortunately, for many parents the crib mattress is an after-thought. It is easy to get caught up in the look of the nursery – the crib, the wall hangings, etc. that the crib mattress gets left behind. Good news for all parents!Read More
We all know that as much as we love all the hope and promise that pregnancy brings, it’s not the most comfortable time for our bodies. Pregnancy pillows can alleviate some of that pain.
You know you need a pregnancy pillow, but would getting another item free with your pregnancy make you more apt to buy it? We would like to know!
Please let us know your thoughts in the comment section!
If you were buying a pregnancy pillow, what item would you like free with it?
- Cocoa butter for stretch marks
- Comfy maternity pj’s
- Belly Band
- Maternity bra
Moms deserve peaceful sleep this holiday season. Seem impossible? Not with our new Sealy Sweet Pea® 2in1 Maternity and Nursing Pillow! Our Sealy Sweet Pea® 2 in 1 Maternity & Nursing Pillow was designed to create comfortable sleeping and nursing positions that moms can use for years!
Some features we love:
- A 2-tiered peapod design contours to a pregnant woman’s body offering supportive sleep positions
- Fuller end helps align the tummy, hips, knees and lower back to alleviate discomfort and pain during sleep in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters
- Tapered end gives the perfect nursing or bottle feeding positions to keep newborns close and comfy
- Both the pillow and removable cover are machine washable
- Pillow is filled with 100% hypoallergenic polyester for resiliency & encased in a 230 thread count 100% cotton casing for durability
You can win a Sealy Sweet Pea® 2 in 1 Maternity & Nursing Pillow!
Just tell us in 50 words or less how Sealy will help your family get better sleep this holiday season and you can win the new Sealy Sweet Pea® pillow!
Twelve winners will be chosen! Comments should be left in the Baby Matters blog comment section. Contest ends December 13th at midnight CST. Winners will be announced December 15th.