Potty Seats Category
Sometimes you just wish you had a fairy to wave her magic wand over your toddler so she will be potty trained. Well, Abby Cadabby the famous Sesame Street fairy in training is here to help! This training potty available at Walmart & Walmart.com has so many features you and your toddler will love!Read More
Sesame Street has helped children count, learn colors and now can help your toddler potty train! You will love our new Abby Cadabby Magical pink training potty to help your little girl’s transition to an adult toilet easier.Read More
We love Sesame Street and we love Elmo. He is such a loveable furry creature and has been helping babies and toddlers giggle and learn with our baby products through the years. We are SUPER excited to be partnering with Sesame Street Place to give you and your family the opportunity to win a very special trip to see Sesame Place’s A Very Furry Christmas!Read More
Potty training can be a challenge, but Elmo makes it fun with the new Sesame Street® Elmo Adventure Potty Training Chair. This training potty resembles a real toilet with flush handle to help the child’s transition to an adult toilet easier.
Some features we love:
- Flush handle with encouraging Elmo phrases and flush sounds
- Waste cup removes easily for disposal and quick cleaning.
- Seat adapter removes easily for use on most adult toilets.
Pair our Elmo training potty with Elmo’s Potty Time DVD and your child will be potty trained in no time!
Potty training your child can be exciting and exhausting all at the same time. With a little patience and encouragement, your child will be potty trained in no time. A few tips:
- Pick a potty day. Pick a day to start potty training and circle it on the calendar with a bright marker. Make sure your child knows that their special potty training day is coming up. If they are excited to start potty training, have them pick their potty training start day.
- Think like a coach. Remember that you are teaching your child a new skill so be firm, but also encouraging.
- Know when it’s time to stop. If your child doesn’t urinate or produce a bowel movement in 3-6 minutes, it’s better to stop and try later.
We think our Elmo potty is the perfect training potty. This 3 in 1 potty features Elmo who speaks encouraging phrases in English, Spanish or French!
Other features that we love:
- Potty training chair has a removable seat that fits most adult toilets
- Potty easily converts to a step stool
- Includes a fun sticker book & 20 reward stickers
Don’t just take our word for it, Viewpoints also loved our Elmo potty!
What potty training tips do you have?