Baby Walkers and Activity Centers Category
Every parent waits for those first precious steps of their baby, but once baby starts to be on the go it might be challenging to keep up with him! The Tot Rider Baby Activity Walker can help baby take his first steps and entertain him while he is on the move!Read More
Kolcraft is known for baby products that give long-lasting value to parents. Kolcraft’s new Baby Sit & Step 2-in-1 Activity Center is not only an activity center but it is a walk behind! We love the new, bright gender neutral pattern. (The Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step is also available in pink!)
Some of our favorite features:
- 8 toys to help baby develop motor skills including an electronic discovery center and teethers
- Activity center rocks and spins
- Activity center turns into a walk behind when baby is learning to walk
- Brilliant colors keep baby’s attention
- Activity center multi-position height adjustment for growing babies
Your baby is just beginning to get mobile and is excited about exploring her world. Why not help baby have fun while learning to walk with the Jeep® Liberty Renegade Walker! This is no ordinary walker. This unique baby walker features rugged Jeep style electronic steering wheel with horn, car engine sounds & music! We love all the fun features that will keep your baby entertained for hours.
More features we love:
- Fully padded, easy-to-clean seat pad
- Non-skid friction pads on base for child safety
- 3-position height adjustment allows the Jeep Liberty Renegade walker to grow with your child
What features do you like on the Jeep Liberty Renegade baby walker?
One very creative mom sent us this photo of her plush Wally Wonderbug who made it in her holiday card photo shoot. We love that Wally made it into her holiday cheer & she inspired us in the spirit of the holidays to give away a Wonderbug Activity center.
We love our Wonderbug activity center because it provides lots of fun for baby while allowing you to get a few things done off your “to do” list like holiday cards, holiday baking and more!
Some features we love about the Wonderbug:
- 8 colorful toys have different sizes, shapes, movements and sounds
- Toys have been tailored to help your babies development
- Height adjusts on seat to grow with your baby
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Disassembles easily for travel & storage
It’s easy to enter our contest! Just post a photo of Wally Wonderbug enjoying some holiday cheer (If you don’t have a plush Wally, you can print out a Flat Wally from his website.) Leave a comment on our post about how you shared holiday cheer with Wally, post your photo on Kolcraft’s facebook wall and your automatically entered into our contest! It’s that easy. Contest ends next Wednesday, December 21st at noon CST. Winner will receive a Wally Wonderbug activity center!
Is your child ready to take her first steps? Kolcraft’s Step Starter™ 2-in-1 baby walker is ready to help! This activity walker turns into a walk-behind walker giving your child endless enjoyment from infancy to toddlerhood. The adorable soft toy owls will be sure to give baby lots of smiles.
Features we love:
- Grow with your child feature extends the life of the product
- Electronic Discovery Center has lights, music and sweet toy owls
- Seat pad is easy to clean
Activity centers and baby walkers are great holiday gifts for the little cutie in your life!
Today is National Watermelon Day and to celebrate this tasty treat, Wally Wonderbug has shared his easy-to-make watermelon craft for children.
What you will need:
- White, pink/red and green construction paper
- Scissors (adult use only unless child can safely use them)
- Non-toxic glue
- Non-toxic black marker
How to make watermelon craft:
- Cut the green construction paper into a half circle (we used a big bowl to help draw the lines before cutting).
- Cut pink or red construction paper into a smaller half circle (about 1/2 to 1 inch smaller in diameter).
- Glue the pink or red half circle on the green one to make the watermelon body.
- Cut two small circles out of white construction paper to make the eyes.
- Glue to top of watermelon.
- Draw in small black circles to complete the eyes.
- Using the green construction paper, cut a small half circle in a smile and place on the red/pink part of the watermelon under the eyes.
- Cut four 1 inch strips of green construction paper lengthwise.
- Fold stripes into an accordion by alternating folds back & forth. Once strip is completely folded, let it go & you will get the bouncy accordion effect for the arms & legs. Glue onto the back of the watermelon body.
- Draw in little circles on the pink/red part for the watermelon seeds.
After you are done making the craft, enjoy a slice of nutritious watermelon with your children!
We love to party here at Kolcraft and are really enjoying our 65th Anniversary celebration. Last month we celebrated our partnership with Jeep and gave away some amazing products for families on the go. These next few weeks we are celebrating our partnership with Sesame Street with a Summer of Sesame Street Sweepstakes!
Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie and the other Sesame Street characters will steal your child’s (and your!) heart with these fun, educational prizes. There is everything from DVD sets, to plush toys, to the Elmo fire truck, to the Elmo Learn with Me Potty Chair.
It’s easy to win these prizes. All you have to do is enter the sweepstakes with the click of a mouse on our Anniversary Sweepstakes page or on our Facebook page.
Good luck in the contest and thanks for celebrating our 65th Anniversary with us!
You may remember when we met the family behind Wehmeier Portraits. We were so inspired by Elise and Rob who are living their passion for photography and capturing those special family moments that Kolcraft sent me (Michelle) and Wally Wonderbug to a pregnancy photo session.
I wasn’t sure what to expect. I can’t say I have been one of those moms who has felt oh so beautiful as a pregnant woman. I don’t exactly show off my baby bump – I’m mostly just trying to find an outfit that is comfortable more than fashionable. Being with the Wehmeiers helped me to see my pregnant body in a whole new light. It many ways it was a freeing experience of celebrating my pregnancy and all the changes my body has gone through for this little baby. The best part though was Rob teaching Wally Wonderbug the joys of photography. Wally had a lot of fun learning all about different camera angles and lighting from his expert and ever-so-patient teacher, Rob.
As the session came to an end I was so excited that I now have a legacy to pass down to my baby. There really is a difference between a do-it-yourself photo session and professional portraits that last a lifetime. I can’t wait to share how wonderful that experience was with my daughter when she is older. I can’t wait to show her that was her inside of me growing and developing. These photos are a great compliment to our ultrasound photos which capture her very first moments of life.
I realized that just as I wouldn’t skimp on my wedding photos with a DIY session, I’m glad I didn’t miss the opportunity to capture my pregnancy with a professional photographer. What made it even more fun was that Wally Wonderbug was able to share the moment with me.
If you are lucky enough to live in Chicago, check out Wehmeier Portraits. You will love the work they do and you will feel their joy at capturing your family moments. If you don’t live in Chicago, find a family friendly photographer and give your child the gift of his or her prenatal legacy.
Kolcraft has a new Step Starter™ 2-in-1 Walker! This walker grows with your baby from an activity walker to a walk-behind walker! We love all the value you get from one product and who can resist the cute little owl toys?
Some features we love:
- Easily converts from activity walker to walk-behind walker
- Electronic Discovery Center™ includes lights, music, whimsical sounds and soft toy owls
- Includes height adjustment for growing babies
- Non-skid friction pads for child safety
- Easy-to-clean seat pad
The Step Starter™ 2 in 1 walker is available at Babies R Us!
What is your favorite feature of Kolcraft’s new baby walker?
Did you know that on our Wally Wonderbug site you can enter your child’s Cute As A Bug photo & win prizes? Wally just picked two winners who get the Cute As A Bug Award and a Wonderbug Baby Activity Center. We had to share them with you!
Enter a photo of your Cute As A Bug child & be entered to win great prizes every month!