On March 21 we will celebrate the acceptance, value and inclusion of people with Down Syndrome. Why March 21st? Because 3/21 symbolizes a third copy of the 21st chromosome.
Throughout our Baby Matters Blog journey, we have been lucky enough to meet amazing families who have children with Down Syndrome. These courageous families inspire us and remind us of the beauty and miracle of every baby. They remind us to make sure we teach values of inclusion, kindness and beauty in our differences.
Join us in celebrating World Down Syndrome Day by:
- Donating to promote the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down Syndrome.
- Lending a helping hand to a family with a child who has Down Syndrome.
- Signing up to know what you can do to support important Down Syndrome legislative activities.
- Making sure you are using & teaching your family to use correct language for children with special needs.
- Getting your community involved!