Cheese Pizza Recipe for Kids
Cheese Pizza is a coveted food by most kids, whether it’s because of its gooey cheese, or crispy crust, kids are always asking for pizza! And today, would be the day to grant your kid cheese pizza! They can help you create mini Cheese Pizza Faces, using fresh tomato sauce and English muffins take cheese pizza to a whole different level!
For these lovely faces we are going to use English Muffins, but you can do this with any pizza recipe you might have at home as well!
What you need:
- English Muffins
- Tomato Sauce
- Any type of cheese that you and your family enjoy on a pizza
- Toppings that will create a face – pepperoni, olives, broccoli, and peppers.
What to do:
- Cut the English muffins in half
- Put tomato sauce and cheese on top
- Apply the face you want
- Pop it in the oven
- Take out when the cheese looks thoroughly melted
For the adults, you can try adding basil and using fresh mozzarella for a more sophisticated taste.
Posted September 7, 2012