Creating New Years Eve Noise Makers
- White Paper Plates
- Crayons and or markers for decorating
Let’s Get Started:
- Children can decorate the back of the paper plate. If you like, you can also use jewels or other decorating materials.
- Fold the paper plate in half
- Add beans to the inside of the plate, however not too full, this will help it make more noise.
- Staple the edges together to enclose all of the beans
- Glue, tape, or staple streamers to the sides
- Shake, shake, shake and ring in 2012!
About the Author - ColleenF
I am the Digital Media Specialist at Kolcraft.