We continue Dr. Seuss’ birthday celebration with an easy and fun make your own book activity you can do with your child!
What you need:
- Blank 8.5 x 11 paper
- Crayons, markers or non-toxic paint
- Hole Punch
- Scissors (adult use only)
What to do:
- Cut sheets of paper in half.
- Have your child draw pictures, print alphabet letters, write a story with you, etc.
- Punch a hole at the top side & bottom side of the felt and the the paper. If you prefer to just use a long piece of string to bind the book together like we did in the photo, you can do that as well.
- String the pages together using the felt as the book cover.
Enjoy your child’s very first published book! 🙂