Easy Craft for Kids – Wilbur Wonderworm!
You may have heard Wally Wonderbug talk about his friend, Wilbur Wonderworm. We wanted to share our easy Wilbur Wonderworm craft with you. It’s a perfect time of year to do this as we await Spring and all the new life & crawling creatures it brings with it!
What you will need:
- Egg carton
- Yellow non-toxic paint
- Black marker
- Googly eyes
- Non-toxic glue
- Pipe cleaner
How to make Wilbur Wonderworm:
- Cut the egg carton into 4 single row egg cups (you can make it longer if you wish).
- Paint the egg carton yellow.
- Write numbers, alphabet letters or your child’s name on the side of Wilbur.
- Glue googly eyes on the front egg cup & draw a smile on it.
- Bend pipe cleaner into antenna and glue to front egg cup.
You can read the adventures of Wilbur Wonderworm in the Wonderbug storybook located under the Fun Bug tab on the Wonderbug website.
Posted February 25, 2011