Easy Easter Egg Craft for Kids
Easter is a fun time to decorate eggs, enjoy baby chicks and bunnies and all that Spring has to offer. Our Kolcraft kids had fun doing this simple Easter egg craft that all your children from youngest to oldest can enjoy!
What you need:
- Multicolored tissue paper
- Construction paper
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Non-toxic glue or tape
What to do:
- Draw an egg on the construction paper.
- Cut out the egg.
- Cut tissue paper into squares
- Glue or tape the tissue paper in the cut out egg on the construction paper starting on the outside & working towards the inside.
- Hang in your window and enjoy!
Posted March 27, 2013