We love how this red salsa goes along with our Elmo theme (because it’s red) and it’s healthy too!
What you need to make Cinnamon Chips:
- 4 uncooked tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Using a pizza cutter or a pastry cutter, slice tortillas into wedges.
2. Place wedges on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush each wedge with melted butter. Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over the tops of all the wedges.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortilla chips are crisp and golden brown. Allow to cool or serve warm with the salsa.
What you need to make Fruit Salsa
- 2 peaches, cut and peeled
- 6 cherries, pits and stems removed
- 5 strawberries, leaves and stems removed
What to do
1. Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until all is finely chopped.
We think this would get Elmo’s stamp of approval!