Easy Gratitude Turkey Child Craft for Thanksgiving
This easy craft is a great way to teach your child about gratitude while making a cute Thanksgiving table decoration. One of our two-year-old Kolcraft Kids had fun making the Gratitude Turkey in the photo above.
What you need:
- Construction paper
- Brown tissue paper
- Non-toxic marker
- Googly eyes (or use construction paper for eyes)
- Non-toxic glue
- Scissors (adult use only)
What to do:
- Form brown tissue paper into a ball for the turkey’s body
- Cut construction paper into strips for the turkey feathers
- Have everyone in the family write what they are grateful for on a feather.
- Glue the feathers to the back of the brown ball.
- Glue googly eyes and a yellow construction paper beak on the front of the brown ball.
Posted November 21, 2012