Easy Love Postcard Craft for Your Toddler
In our digital age it is rare that we receive any mail outside of bills and “junk” mail. You can brighten a grandparent or special someone’s day by making Love Postcards with your toddler.
What you need:
- 4 x 6 index cards
- Non-Toxic paint, markers, crayons, or any art medium of your choice
What to do:
- Have your toddler draw a picture on the index card
- Ask him what message he wants to send & help him write it
- Address the other side of the card, put a stamp on it & mail it
- Smile knowing you just made someone’s day
While you are making the postcard talk about what colors you are using so you can teach your child while you have fun. Make a postcard and send it to your toddler. She will love that she received one too!
Posted October 24, 2012