Fun Friday calls for an easy, fun, yummy recipe you can make with your kids!
What you need:
- 3 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- Few dollops of cool whip (optional)
- Paper cups
- Plastic spoon handles (break off the spoon handle but be careful of jagged edges) or popsicle sticks
What to do:
- Blend the 3 bananas in a food processor or blender until creamy. It’s ok to have a few lumps though.
- Add the vanilla, cocoa powder, nutella and blend well
- Add cool whip and blend again
- Pour into paper cups. This will make 4 larger pops or 8 smaller ones
- Insert plastic spoon or popsicle stick
- Peel the paper and enjoy!