Easy Valentine’s Heart Door Wreath
We love decorating our homes for different holidays and Valentine’s Day is no exception! We wanted to find a nice door wreath, but all we came across were expensive and rather tacky Valentine’s Day wreaths so we we set out to make our own. This Valentine’s Day Door Heart was super easy to make and cheap too! You can buy all the supplies at Michaels for $14.98!
What you need:
- Red flower bunch
- Pussy Willow bunch
- Wire cutters (adult use only)
- Hot glue gun (adult use only)
- Wooden “stick” heart
What to do:
- Weave the ribbon through a branch on the back of the heart.
- Tie the ribbon into a big bow so you can hang it off your door.
- Cut the flower and pussy willow branches into various lengths.
- Starting at the bottom tip of the heart, glue them on the left side of the heart all the way up to the top tip. We liked alternating between the flowers and the pussy willows. Use your creativity!
- Hang your wreath up and enjoy!