Who hasn’t grown up having hours of fun with play-dough? Here at Kolcraft we were talking about all the “works of art” we made out of play-dough so we had lots of fun “test driving” today’s fun Friday activity; edible play-dough! This simple activity is easy to do, edible and good for the environment!
What you will need*:
• 2 cups of peanut butter
• 6 tablespoons of honey
• Nonfat dry milk or milk plus flour
• Cocoa or carob for chocolate flavor (optional)
• Edible treats for decoration (we used strawberries)
*We used organic ingredients 🙂
1. Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix adding enough dry milk or milk plus flour to reach of the consistency of bread dough.
2. Add cocoa or carob if desired
3. Shape, decorate and eat!
Share your fun play-dough ideas with us in the comment section or post your edible play-dough art in our Magical Moments Gallery!