Now that they kids are back in school, you may be running around a bit more as you try to squeeze in homework, sports schedules and dinnertime. We love this easy-to-make Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe from Pillsbury. It only takes 30 minutes to make!
What you need:
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef or turkey, cooked, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) original sloppy joe sauce
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated original breadsticks (you can use low-fat options too!)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
What to do:
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, mix beef and sloppy joe sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Cut each into 4 pieces, about 1 1/2 inches long.
- Pour beef or turkey mixture into ungreased 12×8-inch or 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Place dough pieces in single layer over beef or turkey mixture.
- Bake uncovered 13 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Find more easy, quick recipes on the Pillsbury website.