Fourth of July Pinwheel Craft for Kids
What you need:
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Crayons, markers or paint
- Tac (adult use only)
- Pencil, straw or doll-rod
What to do:
- Have your child color or paint on one side of the paper.
- When your child is finished, cut from the tip of each side of the paper towards the center. Make sure you don’t cut too deep so the paper separates.
- Fold the tips towards the middle.
- Place the tac through the middle holding the sides together.
- Write the year on back of pinwheel.
- Fasten to a pencil eraser or doll-rod.
Also, thanks to one of our Kolcraft employees and her 10-month old for taking the time to share their art! We look forward to seeing her art skills again soon.
Tags: easy 4th of july craft for kids, easy pinwheel craft for children, kids activities for holidays