Fun and Easy Glitter Cards Craft for Mother’s Day
On Take Your Child to Work Day last week, two Kolcraft kids taught us how to make these adorable glitter cards. They are super easy to make and add a fun touch to any thank you note or Mother’s Day card!
What You Need:
1. Non-toxic Glitter Glue
2. Scissors (for adult use only)
3. Paper (we used 8.5 x 11 )
What to Do:
1. Fold the paper in half length-wise
2. Open up the paper and fold it in half again, width wise to create four separate rectangles
3. Open up the piece of paper and decorate 2 of the 4 rectangles with glitter glue. Make sure the rectangles are next to each other.
4. Fold the paper in half again so that the two decorated sections are touching
5. Press down on the decorated portion of the paper to create a fun symmetrical design.
6. Open the card. Using a napkin or paper towel, remove excess glue from the middle crease of the paper
7. Once it is dry, cut the paper in half so that you have two decorated cards.
Posted May 1, 2013