March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. With this easy art craft for kids, you can teach your child about Winter turning into Spring and the fun sayings we have to describe weather.
What you need:
- Yellow construction paper
- Non Toxic markers, crayons or drawing pencils
- Yellow yarn cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- Non Toxic glue
- Scissors (adult use only)
What to do:
- Cut the construction paper into a circle.
- Have your child draw eyes, nose, ears on the lion head. Some adult help may be needed.
- Put glue around the plate.
- Set down pieces of yarn around the lion head for the mane.
You can do the same thing for a lamb using white construction paper & cotton balls!