Fun Spring Craft for Kids
Whether the weather is cooperating or not, Spring has sprung. We love this fun flower craft for you and your child to celebrate Spring.
What you need:
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Construction paper (green and another color)
- Tissue paper squares (optional)
- Non-toxic glue
- Photo of your child
What to do:
- Trace your child’s hands on the green construction paper and cut them out. Let them do it if they are old enough to trace.
- Cut a stem with the remaining green paper
- Cut a circle with any color paper of your choice
- With older children you can use tissue paper squares and glue them down using a pencil eraser to “fill out” the flower petals.
- With younger children you can have them color the circle instead of glue the tissue paper squares to make the flower petals.
- Glue a picture of your child in the middle to personalize it.
Posted April 15, 2011