Whether the weather is cooperating or not, Spring has sprung. We love this fun flower craft for you and your child to celebrate Spring.
What you need:
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Construction paper (green and another color)
- Tissue paper squares (optional)
- Non-toxic glue
- Photo of your child
What to do:
- Trace your child’s hands on the green construction paper and cut them out. Let them do it if they are old enough to trace.
- Cut a stem with the remaining green paper
- Cut a circle with any color paper of your choice
- With older children you can use tissue paper squares and glue them down using a pencil eraser to “fill out” the flower petals.
- With younger children you can have them color the circle instead of glue the tissue paper squares to make the flower petals.
- Glue a picture of your child in the middle to personalize it.