Today it is becoming more common for children to be gluten intolerant. In my own family, half of us are gluten intolerant. The good news is that today there are more and more options for eating gluten free. We received a few product suggestions from our readers and we thought we would share them.
– Udi’s Sandwich Bread
– Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta
– Italian pasta producer Rustichella d’Abruzzo’s corn pasta
– Gluten-Free Pantry makes mixes for pancakes, pizza dough, cornbread, and brownies
– Annie Chun’s rice noodles are a great alternative to pasta
– Tamari is a gluten free soy sauce
Does your family eat gluten free? What are your favorite gluten free food products?