Whether you have twins or more than one child who needs a stroller, you know the challenge of a “stroller solution” for multiples. I still remember blazing hot days at the zoo with my niece and nephew who both needed a stroller after about an hour of walking. We didn’t have a tandem so we would take turns carrying one while the other was in the stroller. After about 3 hours, adults and children were all cranky and needed a nap! I wish the Contours Options II Tandem was around back then.
The Contours Options II Tandem is the perfect stroller to give you the flexibility needed as a parent. For one or two kids- infant or toddlers- everyone has a great view in any direction with its reversible seats! It is the ultimate stroller with lots of options for your ever changing life style.
A few of the features I especially like:
• Reversible seats! There are quite a few “seating” options for your children: both can face you, they can face each other, both can face forward, or they can sit back to back.
• Not only are the seats reversible…they recline!
• Easy trigger fold with convenient Free-Stand™ so the stroller can stand upright! (My poor car bumper would have appreciated the upright stand. I had so many scratches from the stroller leaning on it & of course falling over, all while taking paint off the car on the way down.)
• Who doesn’t love a parent tray with cup holders? This one is new and improved with deeper, ventilated cup holders.
• Adjustable canopy that can be raised or lowered to the height of your child (My absolute fave feature).
What are your “must have” features in a tandem?