Sunday, September 11th is Grandparent’s Day. What better to show grandma or grandpa just how much they mean to us than by given them a personalized, homemade gift? Today’s picture frame craft is easy and fun for kids of all ages and will only cost you around $1 to make! Enjoy this Grandparents Day Craft!
What you will need:
- Wooden picture frame (can be purchased at most craft stores for around $1)
- Old magazines or newspapers
- Non-Toxic glue
- Scissors (adult use only unless child can safely use them)
How to make picture frame craft:
- Cut or tear out fun pictures, words, and patterns from old magazines and newspapers.
- Glue magazine or newspaper clippings onto a wooden picture frame. Don’t forget to cover the edges of the picture frame as well!
- Cut or tear out letters to spell out G-R-A-N-D-M-A or G-R-A-N-D-P-A and glue this onto the top of the frame.
This is a fun and inexpensive craft not only for Grandparent’s Day, but can be used on other holidays and to decorate your child’s room, as well!