Halloween Craft for Children
As we mentioned Monday, there are a lot of creative and fun ways to decorate your home for Halloween. Today’s Halloween craft is a fun activity for your children, but something you can also use as part of your Halloween decor.
Spider Halloween Craft
What you’ll need:
- Paper plate (black preferable)
- Black, white, and any other color construction paper, we used green
- Optional: Googly eyes
- Fold the black paper plate in half. If you do not have a black plate then either let your child color the plate black or you can cover it with black construction paper like we did.
- Trace and cut out eight squiggly legs
- Trace and cut out two circles for eyes on the green construction paper and trace a squiggly smile
- Trace and cut out two smaller circles for inner eyes on the white construction paper
- Start gluing! We glued our eyes and smile on first. The we glued the eight legs
Last year, we did a similar craft and created a pumpkin. You can hole punch the crafts, add some string, and create a Halloween banner for your home.
About the Author - ColleenF
I am the Digital Media Specialist at Kolcraft.