Halloween is only a day away and I can guess that everyone’s sweet tooth is starting to pulse. And as much as our kids may love digging through their mounds of collected candy, we all know that letting them loose on their loot could lead to some scary side-effects (que stomach ache, cavities, unhealthy habits, etc…). So in order to balance out the potential candy-overload, here are a few ideas to let you and your family have a happy and healthy Halloween!
1. Try these hot dog mummies for a spooky snack. A little blood (ketchup) is the perfect accessory.
2. Give your kids a set of pearly whites with these apple smiles.
3. Make these creepy-crawlers out of your family’s favorite cracker.
4. After all of the pumpkins have been carved, let your kids chow down on these clementine pumpkins.
5. Give your little trick-or-treaters a chill with these banana ghost pops.