Happy Iced Tea Day!
Have you had the chance to enjoyed a nice and refreshing iced tea today? We thought that you would all love an easy to make Cherry Ice Tea recipe that the kids will also want to drink!
• 1 gallon brewed Lipton Tea (this is our favorite)
• 1 cup sugar
• Maraschino cherries (for garnish)
1. Add 8 ounces of Lipton Tea to a glass of ice
2. Stir in 1 ½ tbsp. of grenadine
3. Garnish with Maraschino cherries
Feel free to share with us your favorite ice tea recipes. We would love to hear them! Have a refreshing Iced Tea Day!
Posted June 11, 2014