Indoor Winter Games for Kids
Do your children have cabin fever? We have a great game to help them burn off some of that energy – Snowball Relay race! This game is very easy to play and needs minimal supplies.
What you need:
- 2 Styrofoam balls (these will be your snowballs)
How to play:
- If you have enough children to divide into teams then do so. (You can even invite over their friends to expand the teams )*
- First child on each team will be given a “snowball” and a spoon.
- When you say “On your mark” they are to bend over, place the snowball on the floor and push the snowball with the spoon across the room, around an obstacle like a chair or a box, and back to next child on team.
- First team to finish wins.
- Finish with a cup of snowman soup!
*If you don’t have enough children to divide into teams, you can time the relay instead of having competing teams.