National Tooth Fairy Day Activity and Craft for Kids
It’s National Tooth Fairy Day! It’s a great day to celebrate your child’s healthy smile with these fun activities!
- Happy Food for Healthy Teeth – Talk to your child about healthy eating and the special foods that the Tooth Fairy eats – vegetables, fruit, milk, etc. Sugar takes a bit of sparkle away from the tooth fairy! Make the Tooth Fairy sparkle by eating only happy food for healthy teeth today!
- Color a Happy Smile – Print out these Tooth Fairy coloring pages and talk about healthy smiles while you color the Tooth Fairy!
- Sing and Brush – Sing a brushing song while your child brushes his teeth. We like these easy-to-sing brushing songs.
- Keep Yourself in the Know – Most toothpaste brands have tips on their sites about caring for your child’s teeth. Be sure you are in the know!
- Think Outside the Bank – Some people think the Tooth Fairy needs to leave behind a small dowry. The excitement is not in the amount of money left in the pillow, but in the celebration of hitting another milestone. Other ideas besides leaving money are: leave a congratulatory certificate, a letter from the Tooth Fairy, a shiny penny from the year your child was born, a gift certificate to do one of your child’s favorite activities with her or a scavenger hunt to find the gift left from the Tooth Fairy.
Use your imagination, celebrate your child’s healthy smile and enjoy National Tooth Fairy Day!
Posted August 22, 2012