Pancake Party & Recipes for Your Kids
What you need:
- Ingredients for pancakes (we like these yummy recipes)
- Various fruit toppings for pancakes
- A seal-able plastic bag
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Optional – supplies for decorating
What to do:
- Declare tonight a pancake party night.
- Cut up fruit for toppings and put in individual bowls to make a pancake topping bar.
- Make pancake batter and put in seal-able bag. Cut a hole (not too big) in the corner of the bag and squeeze the batter out, writing letters to spell your child’s name or initials. The size of the hole will determine the size of the letters.
- Decorate kitchen with streamers & make party hats to add a little flair to your pancake party.
Have fun at your pancake party!