Parenting As Seen on TV
For some, watching a show on parenting is anything but relaxing. For others it’s a welcome break to laugh at scenarios that are vaguely similar to their own life. Here at Kolcraft we know that as a parent, grandparent or caregiver, you have real-life advice as well as tried and true tips to share. Here is you chance to debut your parenting skills!
Kolcraft is hosting Parenthood – the Real Story Facebook contest. You are in the “director’s seat” and get to craft your version of what the world needs to know about parenting. To enter the contest:
- Fan Kolcraft on Facebook (if you already are a Kolcraft fan, pat yourself on the back because you are one step ahead!)
- Post a two minute or less video of your “killer real-world” parenting tip
- If you are not very video savvy, that’s okay because you can post a photo collage with a 300 character (or less) “killer real-world” parenting tip
- Entries will be judged by creativity, originality and “real-world” application
- Contest ends March 13th at midnight CST. Winner will be announced on March 15th.
We look forward to seeing new parenting stars rising on our Kolcraft fan page!
Posted March 3, 2010