These easy steps will help you create a homemade pin the nose on Elmo activity. Have fun!
What You’ll Need:
- Orange, red and white paper
- Non-toxic black marker
- Scissors, for adult use only
- Small cup (for tracing)
What To Do:
- Using the bottom of the cup, trace two white circles. Cut out and color in two black circles for Elmo’s eyes.
- Using the same cup, trace orange circles and cut out for Elmo’s nose.
- Write the names of each child attending the birthday party on the bottom of each nose.
- Cut out Elmo’s face using the red paper and draw a black mouth. If it’s easier, you can always print out a picture of Elmo’s face too!
- Tape the eyes to Elmo’s face and hang on a wall or door.
- Place a piece of tape on the back of each nose.