It’s that time of year when we all make resolutions to eat healthier, exercise and live a more stress-free life. Sometimes by January 2nd our best resolve fizzles in a heap of tiredness. Staying fit as a mommy and especially during pregnancy doesn’t have to be impossible. We love the following sites that have some easy-to-follow guides to becoming your most fit self!
- Fit Pregnancy has prenatal and postnatal workouts that are sure to be a hit for the New Year!
- Baby Center sheds some light on pregnancy workouts.
- New Parent shares some reminders of how to embrace wellness after you give birth.
- Parenting provides a weekly workout schedule to keep you fit and firm!
- American Baby site has a wealth of information from treadmill workouts to mommy yoga.
What is your favorite workout or way to keep fit in the New Year?