This game is lots of fun and easy to do!
What you need:
- Red Bucket for Elmo
- Green Bucket for Oscar
- Pink Bucket for Abby Cadabby
- Blue Bucket for Grover
- White Construction Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Various Orange & Yellow Construction Paper
- Ping Pong Balls
What To Do:
- Cut white and black paper in circles in the shape of the character’s eye
- Cut orange & yellow paper for the character’s nose
- Tape eyes and nose on front of bucket
- Put buckets in a line one in front of the other (For those who grew up in Chicago, it’s like Bozo buckets.)
- Have children stand behind a line on the floor & try to throw the ping pong ball into the first bucket, second, etc. Depending how far they get is what prize they receive.