Dessert is usually a kid’s favorite part of dinner. Even if they say they can’t eat any more dinner, they always seem to have room for dessert! Of course having dessert too often is never a good idea, but Sunday is National Dessert Day so it’s the perfect opportunity to splurge!
Our favorite dessert Banana Pudding Recipe
What you need:
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1.5 cups of cold milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package vanilla wafers
- 10 (or so) bananas sliced
What to do:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix, frozen bananas and milk for about 2 minutes.
- Blend in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas and pudding mixture in glass serving bowl.
- Just before serving put final layer of whipped topping, wafers and bananas.
What is your favorite dessert to make for your kids? Send us the recipe at email@example.com and we will pick our favorite and put it up for all the other moms to try it out!