Splatter Paint Craft for Children
Bring out your child’s inner Picasso with this easy, fun art craft.
What you need:
- Non-toxic paint
- Construction paper
- Toothbrush or paintbrush
- Newspapers to cover surface
- Paper plates (optional)
- Old clothes or smock
What to do:
- Spread newspaper on sidewalk (if you are doing this outside) or table so you don’t end up with paint everywhere.
- Squeeze non-toxic finger paint on paper plates or newspaper.
- Dip your paintbrush or toothbrush in the paint and flick your wrist towards the construction paper. Paint will splatter on the paper in fun designs. If you don’t mind your kids getting messy, have them flick the paint off the toothbrush with their fingers.
- Be sure to put your child’s name on it & age!
What art crafts do you like to do with your kids?
Posted May 30, 2012