Step into Spring with this cute and easy butterfly art craft for kids of all ages!*
What you need:
- Non-toxic paint
- Construction paper
- Non-toxic markers
- Scissors (adult use only)
- Wet towel or napkins to clean feet
What to do:
- Paint the bottom of your child’s foot with several colors.
- Press right footprint on left side of paper. Wipe off bottom of child’s foot.
- Repeat with other foot.
- Paint pad of child’s thumb and put at top of butterfly to make the top of the antenna.
- Draw the body of the butterfly.
- Hang on your window and enjoy!
*Idea submitted from a Kolcraft Mom who made this craft with her child in daycare.