Create a Sun Craft with Your Child’s Hands
We love when Kolcraft employees bring their children to work. It is a great time to use their help in creating crafts for our Baby Matters readers. Today, we created a sun, a great craft when you are trying to stay cool indoors. Get started on your own sun craft:
What you’ll need:
- Yellow and orange construction paper
- Your child’s hands
- Using a compass, cookie tin, bowl, or whatever circular object you have, and trace the circle to be the sun
- Trace you child’s (or children’s) hands 5 or 6 times to create your sun rays
- Begin cutting out your traced sun and hand rays
- While you cut, your helpers can decorate the sun or the rays with crayons
- Using glue, attach the rays around the sun
- Your child can continue to decorate their finished sun
If you try this craft, make sure to share your finished product on our Kolcraft Facebook page.
About the Author - ColleenF
I am the Digital Media Specialist at Kolcraft.