Three Yummy Popsicles For This Summer
Looking for a great way to cool down your child on a hot summer day that will make both you and them happy? Check out these awesomely delicious Popsicle recipes!
Funfetti Pudding Pops
• One 3.4 ounce package of instant vanilla pudding
• 1 and 3/4 cup 2% milk
• 1/4 cup multi-colored jimmies (sprinkles)
1. Whisk milk and pudding mix for about 1 minute or until it begins to thicken.
2. Whisk in jimmies, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze until firm (at least 3 hours). Once frozen, remove from Popsicle molds and enjoy immediately.
Frozen Fruit Popsicles
• 8 ounces of berries or 3 whole fruit either mixed or the same depending on your taste
• 1 Cup fruit juice
• Consider adding in 4 ounces of shredded coconut, a dash of flax, a little protein powder, or 4 ounces of yogurt.
• 10 Popsicle sticks
• 10 3 ounce paper or plastic cups
1. Place your ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly. If you wish, you may add in whole blueberries or sliced strawberries to add an extra element of fun. You can also add in some yogurt to make it a creamy Popsicle.
2. Pour mixture in cups and place in a freezer until the top has hardened a *little*.
3. Add in the popsicle stick and continue to freeze until completely frozen.
Gummy Bear Popsicle
• Popsicle mold
• Popsicle sticks
• Gummy Bears
1. Fill molds about 3/4 of the way full
2. Drop in gummy bears
3. Place popsicle stick into mold
4. Freeze until frozen all the way through
You can create so many different types of popsicles! Share with us what your favorite recipe is!
Posted July 11, 2014