It’s a new year full of possibility and many of us make that same resolution to get fit. You can get fit and healthy while bonding with your baby in a Jeep® Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller. If you need some incentive on getting fit with our Jeep stroller, here are our top 10 reasons:
- iDrive entertainment toy provides hours of fun for your child with its horn, car sounds and music. Go ahead & go for that hour long brisk walk!
- Multi-position reclining seat keeps baby comfortable during trips.
- iBaby™ sound system connects to your iPod® or MP3 player for music on the go.
- Large storage basket and cargo bags provide plenty of storage for you and baby.
- Self-standing fold gives you a free hand to attend to baby.
- Rugged 12″ inflatable tires grip all types of terrain. Nature trail anyone?
- Easy-swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces. Hmmm, the excuses why not to exercise aren’t holding up to our Jeep stroller. 🙂
- Parent tray includes deep cup holders for your water bottle.
- Grow-with-Me five-point safety harness keeps baby secure so you can focus on getting fit as you push your stroller.
- Striking fashion says you are a parent who knows how to look good while working out!
Give us a reason to get fit with a Jeep stroller by leaving a comment & you will automatically be entered to win one. Contest ends next Wednesday, January 4, 2012, at midnight CST.