Why Buy A Baby Bassinet?
There are a lot of decisions to make when you are preparing for your baby. One of those decisions includes baby’s sleeping space and whether or not to buy a bassinet. Some people feel that since a bassinet can only be used for approximately the first 3 months of baby’s life, it’s not a good investment. Remember last week we talked about Kolcraft wanting you to get “more mileage for your money” and we featured the “extended life” baby walker? Today on Kolcraft Thursday we are featuring our “extended life” Contours Classique bassinet.
Bassinets provide your newborn her own sleeping environment where she can sleep flat on her back with plenty of airflow. It also provides closeness by allowing you to place the bassinet next to your bed for convenient feeding and comforting of your newborn throughout the night.
The Contours Classique™ bassinet offers classic style, convenient features & elegant fashions . This bassinet includes a full-size bassinet, Moses basket and changing table!
Some features we love:
• Changing table securely attaches on top of bassinet. Conveniently clips underneath bassinet when not in use
• Handles on removable Moses basket for easy carry
• Two removable wicker storage baskets with fashionable fabric liners
• Hanging deluxe storage organizer & diaper stacker keeps baby’s items handy
• Mesh side windows provide increased air flow
• Easy-roll casters with locks
We think this bassinet is pretty awesome, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out this mom’s review at Super Hero Boy!
What are your must-have features for a bassinet?
Posted April 8, 2010